Welcome to the Stramit SharePoint Caml Viewer
I write this tool to help me in writing CAML Query.
Perhaps, you're notice that some CAML is autogenerated each time you're create a view in a list.
My idea is to create some light view in SharePoint, get its CAML code, modify it and paste it into my code
I made the first version for 2003
Here the 2007 version !
- Use only Web services from SharePoint 2007
- use current or custom credentials
- list of the different list and views (hidden or not) of the selected site
- auto capture of the CAML source of each component : list / View / Fields / Query
- get a full CAML list of each column of a list
- the cAML is view by 3 ways : string, formated indexed XML string and treeview style
- each CAML code can generate a stringbuilder version in VB or C#
- the query can be directly execute and test in a result tab : gridview / xml string or Treeview Style
Here's some screencap
Install process :
You just need the .Net framework 2 :)
Thanks to Thomas Lebrun, Philippe Sentenac and Jopx for all the testing process !
Ps : i use also the CAML Builder from U2U : the 2 tools make a super package !http://blog.u2u.info/DottextWeb/patrick/archive/2006/08/30/30557.aspx
Renaud Comte MVP
US blog : http://blog.spsclerics.com/
FR blog : http://blogs.developpeur.org/themit/